As enterprises’ business strategies and business processes become inseparable from IT, the ability to utilize IT has a significant impact on the competitiveness of a company. NRI provides diverse services to enterprises in a wide range of segments and government institutions to support the improvement of enterprises’ ability to utilize IT, such as supporting the formulation of IT strategy and the planning and implementation of business reforms utilizing IT, establishing standard architecture, and establishing group and global IT governance.
NRI possesses original methodologies for reforming IT operation based on practical know-how that it has accumulated from its numerous accomplishments. Leveraging these methodologies, consultants with abundant experience who are familiar with both business and IT work as one with customers to engage in the improvement of their ability to utilize IT.
Strengths of NRI’s System Consulting Service
A Pioneer in System Consulting Services
The diverse know-how accumulated during this period has been formulated into methodologies to provide services to customers.
We support the establishment of IT infrastructure and IT procurement by combining optimal vendors and technologies.
Ability to execute
Ability to execute design, development and operation in the NRI Group
They provide more practical solutions and also support their execution.
IT for Management
- We support the effective utilization of “information” as a management base.
Coordination of business and IT
- We support collaboration between business divisions and the IT division with the aim of gaining a competitive advantage.
Appropriate operation of IT
- We support introduction of optimal information technology with the aim of gaining a competitive advantage.
- We support securing the capability to provide IT.
- We support ensuring QCD of increasingly complex and large projects.
- We support the creation of mechanisms that ensure IT is not a management risk.